Batik is a technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to whole cloth, or cloth made using this technique.Batik is made either by drawing dots and lines of the resist with a spouted tool called a canting or by printing the resist with a copper stamp called a cap. The applied wax resists dyes and therefore allows the artisan to colour selectively by soaking the cloth in one colour, removing the wax with boiling water, and repeating if multiple colours are desired.
- Comes with an attached blouse material
- Wash Care: Handwash in mild detergent or shampoo
- Dimensions: (L x B) 530 cms x 110 cms for saree and 80 cms for Blouse
- Material: Batik Cotton
- Colour may slightly vary with the original saree
- No exchange or refund available with Aadi sale