Chettinad sarees are basically made of cotton which is best for summer. This particular type of saree is admired for creating an illusion with the extensive use of colour and pattern with bold checks, stripes and contrasting tints. The Chettinad saree is also known as "Kandaangi". Its vibrancy and weight are its distinguishing factors. These sarees were woven in different vibrant hues and artisans used cotton as fabrics.
- Comes with a seperate kalamkari blouse material (Worth Upto Rs.325)
- Care: Dry clean first time to set colors. Later hand wash in mild detergent with shampoo (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting
- Dimensions: (L x B) 550 cms x 110 cms for saree and 80 cms for Blouse
- Material: Cotton
- Colour may slightly vary with the original saree
- Clearance sale products are Non-Returnable