Nalgonda Silk Sarees are well known for the durability of the colours used in the yarn. The mixture of colour gives the durability. The count used in weaving gives the softness and hardness of the fabric. Each and every thread of the Pochampally saree is hand woven. In Pochampally frame looms are used for weaving. Here each weaver works from home with all the family members helping in different processes.
- Has a Combination of Screen prints and block prints
- Vegetable natural Dyes are used for printing. Chemical free
- This material is very comfortable and perfect for daily use
- Instruction for care: Dry clean first time to set colors. Later handwash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting.
- Dimensions: (L x B) 550 cms x 110 cms for saree and 90 cms for Blouse
- Material: Nalgonda Silk
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Weight:450 gms
- Clearance sale products are Non-Returnable