These chanderi sarees are produced from three kinds of fabric i.e. pure silk, chanderi cotton and silk cotton. Traditional coin, Flora art, Peacocks and geometrics are woven into different chanderi patterns. The sarees are among the finest sarees in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery. The weaving culture or tradition has been available from the 13th century.
- Comes with an attached blouse material
- Has a combination of block prints and screen prints
- Chemical free; Vegetable Dyes are used for printing the designs
- Instruction for care: Dry clean first time to set colors. Later hand wash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with shampoo at delicate setting
- Dimensions: (L x B) 550 cms x 110 cms for saree and 90 cms for Blouse
- Material: Chanderi Silk