Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
Kota Doria is woven on a traditional pit loom in such a fashion that it produces square checks pattern on the fabric. The delicately wrought checks are locally known as khats. They smear onion juice and rice paste with a lot of care into the yarn making the yarn so strong that no additional finishing is needed.
- Has a combination of block prints and screen prints
- Vegetable Dyes are used for printing the designs; Chemical free
- Care: Dry clean first time to set colors. Later hand wash in mild detergent with shampoo (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting
- Dimensions: (L x B) 550 cms x 110 cms for saree and 90 cms for Blouse
- Material: Kota silk with pattern
- Weight: 200 gms
- Colour may slightly vary with the original saree